Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cold Front


Cold front. Yes, that is what the weatherman said. It is hard to believe but our high was only 95 degrees today and we were celebrating. I have totally lost count of the number of days we have had triple digit temperatures.

I think that the hot weather has totally cooked my brain. I forgot my password for writing on my "new blog." I was determined to think of it. How dumb was that. I finally gave up and reset my password. Now I can post and share all the things that are going on here in East Texas.

I have been working on a quilt for my DGS. He likes dinosaurs, so dinosaurs are marching across it. The pattern came from Fat Cat Patterns http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/ . I have to do the hand sewing on the binding and put a label on it before his birthday. Have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment